Country Music Songwriters
Steps To Become Members Of MHSA
Country Music songwriters’ instructions on submitting songs for approval for membership in Music Highway Songwriters Association.
you had the ability to download anything you want?
This is Jerry Mac with The Country Music Planet and Music Highway Songwriters Association. Thank you for showing interest in becoming a member. To be considered for membership, this is what you must do.
1. You must send us $300.00 which is your Lifetime membership fee to become a member of MHSA
2. You need to send us the songs you want posted at MHSA's web site. We prefer you send us the songs you want posted in CD format by US Mail, or in MP3 format by email.
3. We want you to send us the lyrics to the songs. We prefer this be done by email.
4. If you want more than 2 songs posted, you must include an additional $75.00 for each additional song (Lifetime charge).
5. Send us a photograph and a biography of yourself that we can use on your website at MHSA.
6. If you are a member of one of the performance rights associations such as BMI, ASCAP, or SESAC, let us know which one. If you are not a member of one of these associations, let us know, and we will send you information on how to become a member. It cost nothing be a member of these associations that make sure you get paid when your songs are played on the radio, etc..
6. Before accepting you as a member, we will review your songs (within 24 hours of receiving them), and let you know immediately if you have been accepted or not. If for any reason you are not accepted, we will refund your cost of membership immediately.
7. If you have a web site, send us the URL, so we can get to your site.
8. Include your email address in all correspondence with us even if it is by US Mail.
9. Send package to: Music Highway Songwriters Association; 1 Black Hawk Circle #D6; Downingtown, Pa 19335.
10. Make membership fee payment out to: Music Highway Songwriters Association. Feel free to call 610-518-1122 if you have any questions, or email us your number and we will call you.
11. After you have become a member, we will discuss with you whether you want us to handle negotiations for you, or if you prefer to handle them yourself.
12. The web site we build for you will be similar to the one for Chas Ryder located at http://countrymusicplanet.com/chasryder/
Feel free to call me if you have any questions at 610-518-1122.
The Country Music Planet Discovers
The contents of this web site may not be reproduced
without prior written consent.
The Country Music Planet -- All Rights Reserved 2003